Potential clients would only know about your business if it shows up in the top results for search engines. If it doesn’t, chances are they wouldn’t even know that your businesses exists. Even if you have a business which is strictly offline, having an online presence is a necessity. These days’ people search for everything on the internet. Before they hire a service or look for a product, they want to know more about it. It helps them make an informed choice. This is why the right SEO agency in Auckland can help your business website get productive leads.
The following are a few important questions which you should ask before hiring the services of a SEO agency in Auckland:
- Get to know who their previous and current clients are. These are references which would help you know whether you are hiring the right agency or not. This is also an ideal way of verifying the firm. These are the people who would be able to tell you whether they saw a positive impact on the search ranking or not. It would help you gauge all the efforts made by the agency to garner a clientele.
- What methods they would be employing to help improve your search engine rankings. Be on the lookout for agencies who may not be too open about their methods and policies. They should be able to make their clients understand the strategies which they use are legitimate and in keeping with the guideline issued by the authorities.
- Get them to review the technicalities of your website and listen to what they have to say about improving your ranking in the search engines. They would be able to brief you on things like page titles, headings and HTML tags. They should also be willing to provide off page SEO service. This is doesn’t to raise awareness about your services on another website using social media as a platform.
- They should adhere to the search engine webmaster guidelines. There are twelve common SEO tricks which have been strictly prohibited these include generating spam filled content , using hidden or bogus text etc. if your agency fails to comply to these rules it could become a problem for you in the future. Google can easily ban your website from the search engines. O make sure you hire the right people for handling your SEO needs.
- Beware of bogus guarantee. If a company suggests that they would be able to make your website show up in the top rankings you need to asses them. This is because it’s a slow process and one which results aren’t apparent immediately. So make sure that you take the right decision.
- If you own a small business you should definitely consider their success in helping smaller businesses for ranking in the local search pages. They should have full expertise when it comes to local SEO.
Keeping the above mentioned things in mind and asking the right kind of questions would help you find the right SEO agency in Auckland.