It would be really nice to think that simply being a great chiropractor and offering terrific services was all you needed to bring in a flock of dedicated patients to your office. Thanks to modern technology and some effort, there are great ways to market your practice.
Establish an Online Presence
It’s very important to establish an online presence. There are several easy ways to do so. Here are some suggestions:
● Chiropractic Web Sites. You’ll probably note that there are many. You don’t want to waste a lot of time listing yourself on all of them and you really don’t have to do so. The most popular ones are those that pop-up first on a search. Place yourself on those.
● Your Own Website. Make sure you have your own website. It’s worth paying a professional to create one. List your education and all the treatments you offer. Create a slogan and post lots of photos.
● Yelp. This is a good site on which to be. Plus, it’s free. You can include photos, educational information, and perhaps a slogan, should you wish.
● Facebook. A Facebook page is so simple and it’s the easiest social media site on which to post updates about your methods of treatment and advice, such as stretching techniques, nutrition, and follow-up. You can even provide links to interesting articles. Ask friends and patients to also post referrals and positive remarks.
● Twitter. As with Facebook, you can tweet advice and updates.
● LinkedIn. The perfect place on which to list to yourself professionally and connect with associates.
● Blog. Keep an updated blog that details certain conditions and treatments. Many people research their pain and issues. If they find your blog, they’ll learn how your services can help them.
● Emails. Collect current patients’ emails. Send out promotions, newsletters, updates, advice, and tips. Ask for feedback, too. You might want to limit the emails to once or twice a month, just so you won’t annoy your patients.
Host Events and Seminars
Offer events and seminars that bring potential patients into your office, at which time you can introduce yourself and your practice. Provide links to your website, offer refreshments and hand out brochures that describe your services and include lots of photos. You can even offer specials. You can advertise and promote such events as follows:
● Through Social Media. Use Facebook, Twitter, and emails to announce that you will be holding an event or seminar.
● Local Businesses. Reach out to local businesses and suggest on-site seminars. Offer to speak to people who sit at their desks all day, whose posture and computer use may be causing them pain. But, don’t overlook hair salons and retail shops, where employees must stand and bend all day. Or gyms, where employees and members constantly strain backs, necks, and muscles.
Utilise Current Patients
Once you have patients, utilise them to make new ones. They’re your greatest asset and your best resource. Ways in which you can utilise their assistance include:
● Referrals. Ask current patients to refer friends and family. Offer a discount or free product or appointment should a new patient be established as a result of their referral.
● Discount Deals. Offer a discount or certain service for a certain amount of appointments, for example, every tenth.
Offer to Educate
Offer to speak professionally at an office, business, gym, church, health store, anywhere, really, about yourself and your practice. Discuss your treatment and all the benefits it offers. Such talks can be done during lunch and you can hand out brochures and offer specials.
Within a short time, you should have a good amount of patients and your practice should be thriving. If you have any questions please do not hesiate to contact a chiropractic marketing company in Australia or New Zealand.